Does Drakengard 3 music resemble any other games?

Topics regarding the music of the game, its composers, and more!
MiyabiGaming

Does Drakengard 3 music resemble any other games?

Postby MiyabiGaming » Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 am

I really like the music in Drakengard 3 but I was wondering if any of the other games resemble the music at all. The Nier Replicant & Gestalt soundtrack is really good too, Cold Steel Coffin is my favorite

Zeilo

Re: Does Drakengard 3 music resemble any other games?

Postby Zeilo » Sat May 24, 2014 8:42 am

Honestly I've seen your post earlier and have been trying to think of something ever since, but I still haven't come up with anything for you sorry. I'm going to keep thinking about though because I want to help you find something. I like the music in this game even better than NieR.

bishiluver21

Postby bishiluver21 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:24 pm

There is this old game called Soukaigi with absolutely beautiful yet powerful music.There is a playlist on youtube. Link below. Give it a listen, you wont regret it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-2H45 ... C2&index=1

Terramax

Postby Terramax » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:17 am

Both, in terms of gameplay, and music, try 'Sword of Berserk: Gut's Rage' for the Sega Dreamcast, and it's Japanese exclusive sequel 'Berserk: Millennium Falcon'.

I also think some tracks for the Soul Calibur IV bare some similarity to the louder orchestra tracks in DOD3.

Zeilo

Postby Zeilo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 am

bishiluver21 wrote:There is this old game called Soukaigi with absolutely beautiful yet powerful music.There is a playlist on youtube. Link below. Give it a listen, you wont regret it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-2H45 ... C2&index=1

I listened to this recently and I think it is wonderful. Any other suggestions?

Zeilo

Postby Zeilo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 am

Terramax wrote:Both, in terms of gameplay, and music, try 'Sword of Berserk: Gut's Rage' for the Sega Dreamcast, and it's Japanese exclusive sequel 'Berserk: Millennium Falcon'.

I also think some tracks for the Soul Calibur IV bare some similarity to the louder orchestra tracks in DOD3.

Oh goodness, I don't know if any of you listened or like Soul Calibur II's soundtrack, but I think it is so amazing (this is coming from DOD3 music fanatic). So I want to add on SCII onto Terramax's SCIV suggestion.

Terramax

Postby Terramax » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Zeilo wrote:Oh goodness, I don't know if any of you listened or like Soul Calibur II's soundtrack, but I think it is so amazing (this is coming from DOD3 music fanatic). So I want to add on SCII onto Terramax's SCIV suggestion.

SCII has some good tracks. But it sounds nothing like Drakengard 3's music.

Return to “Music”