The End *spoilers*

Topics on the DOD manga "Shi ni Itaru Aka" (死ニ至ル赤).
ワン(弟)

Re: The End *spoilers*

Postby ワン(弟) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 am

In the Hypothesis mid 1096(after fake one story arc) you said that nero did sever one's head and bring that to spread the disease,but didn't the fake one story arc is in early of 1096? And the cathedral city story arc is in mid of 1096,right rekka-san? Then why it seem the ending just happen after the fake one arc(early of 1096)? :shock:
yeah I know that was just a HYPOTHESIS but that just a bit strange :?

DragoonFlame

Postby DragoonFlame » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:35 pm

ワン(弟) wrote:In the Hypothesis mid 1096(after fake one story arc) you said that nero did sever one's head and bring that to spread the disease,but didn't the fake one story arc is in early of 1096? And the cathedral city story arc is in mid of 1096,right rekka-san? Then why it seem the ending just happen after the fake one arc(early of 1096)? :shock:
yeah I know that was just a HYPOTHESIS but that just a bit strange :?

If you find it strange, then just switch the events around.

Caerleon arc (May 1093) -> Cathedral City arc (Early 1096) -> Fake Intoner arc (Mid 1096) -> The End (Late 1096)

Personally, I believe this is the right order... and I believe I convinced Rekka of this, as well. ;)

ワン(弟)

Postby ワン(弟) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Okay,I guess you right :),btw did you know what One call himself in japanese? Is "watashi","atashi","boku","ore",or what? Please tell me because I know you are translating the shi ni itaru aka manga from japanese into english rekka :)

Rekka Alexiel
Demonic Seraph of Flame
Demonic Seraph of Flame

Postby Rekka Alexiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm

He uses (僕) "boku".

ワン(弟)

Postby ワン(弟) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:09 am

Thanks rekka-san for answering my question :).oh and one more thing do you know what one call the other people? I mean just like "anata","anta","omae","kimi",or anything else? I'm sorry for asking you such a question like that,I just wanna know :)

Return to “Shi ni Itaru Aka / 死ニ至ル赤”