DLC Questions

Stuck in a maze? Can't defeat a boss? Don't know what to do? Ask your game play questions here!
Terramax

DLC Questions

Postby Terramax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:31 am

Contrary to what I've recently written, it seems that all the prologue DLC IS available at the EU store. But you have to buy it all at once at the premium price of £24, which is some $40. Jesus! So, how long is each prologue? Is it just one level, or do you actually get a significant chapter with each?

Also, sold separately it seems, are the Mikhail episodes 'Experimental Weapon 7', 'Beautiful Child', and 'Tokyo Tower'. What are these? Presumably, they're Mikhail flight missions? Are they any good?

lamoureux

Re: DLC Questions

Postby lamoureux » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Each dlc has 3 missions/verses with a final boss.You can do each one in less than an hour and a half (probably less than an hour if you are good or skip most of the enemies).

bishiluver21

Postby bishiluver21 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 am

'Experimental Weapon 7', 'Beautiful Child', and 'Tokyo Tower'. What are these? Presumably, they're Mikhail flight missions? Are they any good?

These are actually little dragon hats...that he can wear in cut scenes and in battles. Funny and interesting... but they do not add to the gameplay or story.

Terramax

Postby Terramax » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Yes, it later occurred to me they were the silly hats. Not worth spending my money on, tbh.

As for the missions, if they're only about an hour each, £5 is a disgusting mount of money to ask for, for each of them. Frankly, I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money. I'll have to think about it. Thanks for letting me know.

Return to “Help and Game Play Questions”