Famitsu will be running a 14-page story on NieR:Automata this week (release on Thursday).
One of the headlines reads that there is a “secret” that no one has realized about NieR:Automata yet but apparently they don’t go into any great detail about this “secret” in the article…?
The article welcomes 10 members from the development team as they discuss the various points in the game’s production. As you can see in some of the preview pages, there is a timeline that begins in 2014– I assume this is the first run of the YoRHa stage play since that was in October 2014… but YoRHa activities actually began in 2013, so it will be interesting to read if they mention anything about that in the text.
Lastly, some spoilers will be discussed, so it’s recommended to be aware of that.
- Matsudaira Hito – Character Modeler (Platinum Games)
- Negishi Isao – Game Designer (Platinum Games)
- Koda Kazuma – Illustrator (Platinum Games)
- Taura Takahisa – Game Designer (Platinum Games)
- Yoko Taro – Director/Creator (Bukkoro)
- Saito Yosuke – Producer (Square Enix)
- Yoshida Akihiko – Character Designer (CyDesignation)
- Nagai Yuya – Character Designer (CyDesignation)
- Okabe Keiichi – Composer (MONACA)
- Hoashi Keigo – Composer (MONACA)